March 29, 2021 /
Pretty + Planned | KC Wedding Vendor
Hello, hello friends! We hope you’re having a fantabulous day!This year (ahem, 2021), we want to be as good of resources for you as we can. Whether it’s sharing our family photo groups, or timeline suggestions, or even recommending other vendors, we.are.here.for.it. As part of that, today, we want to introduce you to one of our favorite KC Wedding Vendors, Stephanie, from Pretty + Planned, where allll the pretty things get planned. 🙂
What do you absolutely need to know about Stephanie?
1. She’s absolutely, positively 100% relationship driven, just like we are. Which means she genuinely cares about YOU and YOUR marriage, your wellbeing, and all of your VIPS too. She’s not just showing up for the cake and the paycheck.
2. This woman loves weddings. Like, LOVES them. We’ve seen her get teary eyed ourselves at the occasional wedding we’ve gotten to work on together. And don’t even get us started on her love for The Bachelor/Bachelorette….. 🙂
3. She doesn’t believe in cookie cutter weddings. Instead, she wants her clients to do what’s best for them. And if it’s different from what everyone else is doing? That just makes it that much better and she’s that much more excited for you.
4. She’s seriously a badass. Like, for real. Your venue could just about go up in flames and she would never let you know because she would handle it all. Seriously. A few years ago, seconds before our bride walked down the aisle, a guest knocked a lantern with a real candle in it over. The greenery surrounding the lantern started to catch on fire. Before we even knew what was happening Stephanie was down the aisle with water and a new lighter, fixing things and arranging them as if nothing had ever happened.
5. She’s got impeccable taste and her recommendations are AWESOME. She’ll help you go all in on whatever design or theme you’ve come up with and will make sure that it’s executed to the thousandth degree.
6. She’s not afraid to be honest, even if it’s not necessarily what you want to hear. But she’ll be honest with you because she’s not a bullshitter, and she genuinely, really, truly wants what is best for you and your honey and your big day.
7. She does stationary too. And not just okay, decentish stationary. Like super gorgeous, luscious, makes all kinds of statements about what your big day is going to be stationary. GORGEOUS. LUXURIOUS. Friends. Ask her about her stationary. And side note – if she does your stationary too? That’s one more thing you can cross off your list and one less vendor you have to see out. We call that a double whammy around here. 🙂
8. Lauren, her head planner? Is absolutely AMAZING. Together these two are an absolutely unstoppable team. No matter which of them you get to work with on your wedding day, it will hands down be the best decision you’ve ever made. (You know, next to having us as your wedding photographers. :))
9. She has the coziest planning studio with all kiiiiiiinds of inspiration for you, decor ideas, bridal party gifts, rentables, and resources. It’s absolutely ADORABLE and fits her brand and personality to a T.
10. Did we mention that she’s an awesome human and that Pretty + Planned gives 10% of their profits back to local, community charities every year? Because they do. Which is pretty dang awesome in our book.
Friends. If you can’t tell by now, Stephanie is one of the very, very best in the industry of angels-on-earth, aka wedding planners. If you don’t believe us, check out her website, and sit down for coffee with her. She’s truly one of the best in the biz, and an amazing human to top it all off.
Check out Erica & Reece’s Wedding or Kat & Tim’s Wedding that we got to do with her. Or, head on over to this post on the 2019 Perfect Wedding Guide Masquerade Ball to see more of her crazy-cool design aesthetic and work in action.
(PS – we promise she didn’t pay us to write this. She probably honestly doesn’t even know that we’re writing it. Pretty + Planned is just that amazing and you absolutely have to know about them!)